Crimson Dawn Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Dawn Pack

Official site of the Crimson Dawn Pack

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Funniest things you've seen/done/heard?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Windstrider
Admin
Windstrider

Funniest things you've seen/done/heard? Empty
PostSubject: Funniest things you've seen/done/heard?   Funniest things you've seen/done/heard? EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 11:09 am

I sadly wasn't there for this one, but one day when my mom was grocery shopping, she was walking to her car when she saw some dude sneeze...and I'm not talking regular sneeze. Apparently it was pretty gross and hilarious, because she said it was like...a lot. x'D

Also my dogs being total doofs. They'll roll around, chase each other all over the place, and when they sleep, they all snore just as loud as my dad. One time Wil was snoring so obnoxiously I could hear him from my parents' room (I was in my room, and I think the door was shut too). And of course they're all pretty funny to watch when they dream, because they usually end up with their paws 'running' and their tongues sticking out a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://crimsondawnpack.forumotion.com

Funniest things you've seen/done/heard?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Dawn Pack :: Chat :: General chat-
Jump to: