Crimson Dawn Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Dawn Pack

Official site of the Crimson Dawn Pack

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wind's bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Windstrider
Admin
Windstrider

Wind's bio Empty
PostSubject: Wind's bio   Wind's bio EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 4:19 pm

I'm Windstrider but just call me Wind, Crag (the name of my main wolf for this pack), or Erick (my actual name). Any of them is fine. -shrug-

I'm a bookworm, artist, photographer, nature lover, kayaker, dog-dad of three rescue hound mixes, fish-caretaker of several freshwater fish and a snail, a foodie, and somewhat of a 'hoarder'. I'm also a chatterbox online and will jump from topic to topic as they pop into my head, so be warned. xD

In my spare time, I like to read, sit outside, take naps with my dogs, go kayaking, walk dogs at the shelter, and try cooking or baking various dishes. I'm studying Russian at my high school and while it takes a lot of time and learning to be anywhere near fluent in a language (it's surprising how many little words we take for granted in our native languages lol, then realize we don't yet know them in another language), I can write a bit of Russian on here. I just can't yet have some complex running conversation like I can in English.

On that topic, I've gotten myself a Russian cookbook and several books on Russian literature and folk fairy tales. I still have to read those but when I get around to it, I might eventually make some art based off of them. Some of my favorite Russian foods are honey-cake, borscht, and black rye bread. I like trying foreign foods in general, as long as they don't involve anything that I consider nasty or taboo (I will not eat anything that is a predator, has a stinger -shudders-, or was poisonous). No scorpions or blowfish for me!

I've tried my hand at fusion foods, and while I find fish tacos disgusting and probably always will, I've figured out how to make a really good stirfry-burrito fusion. I take either sphagetti noodles or udon noodles, some chicken, and some stir-fry veggies, mix them all in hoisen sauce, and then roll them up in burrito flatbread. The result is delicious! It's also pretty healthy.

I'm a milkaholic and I eat basically whatever I want, whether it's junk food, healthy, or in-between. I've never gotten the least bit fat, nor am I a skinny bag of bones. So I'd say I'm doing pretty well. xD

To explain the 'hoarder' bit, I'm not one of those gross actual hoarders that hoards trash or neglected animals! I just like collecting things and probably have a bit too much stuff for my own good lol. I love collecting jewelry, books, and decor. I'll have to post pics of these eventually.

Back to the bookworm thing. Some books and series I recommend are Warriors, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Wolves of the Beyond, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Wings of Fire, and Call it Courage. There's various other books by some of those authors that I've heard are good, so be sure to check those out too.

As for gaming, I'm not a shooter-obsessed dude, though I do like Star Wars Battlefront and have played a bit of Halo. I haven't done console gaming in a while but I have various Halo games, a Forza Motorsport game, the Guardians of Ga'Hoole game, Plants vs Zombies, and I've recently added a Call of Duty game to my collection. I have an xbox 360, so the games I've mentioned are 360 games.

However, I'd played a lot of games on my old xbox when I was younger, including two of the Battlefront games, The Hobbit game, another Forza Motorsport game, Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy, various Lego Star Wars games, and Tak and the Great Juju Challenge. I especially want to get back into the Spinx, Hobbit, and Tak games. I need to get an external hard drive so I can play my entire game collection on my 360 (I like my 360 and don't care about getting an xbox one) lol.

I'm more of a pc gamer now, and I like WolfQuest, Skyrim, Impressive World, and various flash games too. I'm getting Elder Scrolls Online for my 17th birthday (or rather, setting it up, because I got it last year but found out I apparently had to be 17 and not 16, and frankly didn't want to lie or fake; it's a game and there was only one more year; I only lie for very good reasons, like to protect someone).

Which brings me to the fact that, as a closeted ftm, I've had to get very good at lying, faking, or acting. I definitely don't fake being a girl or the least bit feminine, but I'm very good at keeping a poker face when trans topics come up. So I got skills. x'D But I definitely don't want to be an actor. I just want to be myself and never put on a 'front' or a 'mask' again when I'm transitioned and come out to everyone.

But I will always love shopping and haircuts lol. I value my clothes so much and now that I can buy the kinds of clothes I want need with nobody complaining (my folks seem to have accepted now that I'll only wear certain clothes). And there's nothing that compares to actually looking and feeling how you know you should; how you really want to. It can do great things for a person and their confidence. If you're comfortable, both physically and appearance-wise, it's an awesome feeling.

Well anyway that's me. Maybe a bit much for a pack site but whatever, I wanted to talk about my varied interests and be up front about who I am. As I said, I'm a chatterbox sometimes. And on the internet because, until my voice sounds like it should, I feel like it sounds crappy right now. At least it doesn't sound feminine but it sounds like shit in my opinion. xD
Back to top Go down
https://crimsondawnpack.forumotion.com
Nico

Nico

Wind's bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind's bio   Wind's bio EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 9:58 pm

Ayeee
-waves frantically and smiles like an idiot-
Back to top Go down
Windstrider
Admin
Windstrider