Crimson Dawn Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Dawn Pack

Official site of the Crimson Dawn Pack

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SUP NERDSSS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
securitron
Founding Member
securitron

SUP NERDSSS Empty
PostSubject: SUP NERDSSS   SUP NERDSSS EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 10:57 am

so uh I got on the website, cool. Im Securitron, but my preferred names are Frances, Molly, and Fallon (in order from most to least preferred, but I like all of them) Im into things like Mystery Science Theater 3000 STARTING A BIG SPEECH OH GOD (PLEASE look this up Im so in love with this show, the thing about it is that when you start watching you have to be really open minded because at first glance its really weird, but there's a reason behind that! See when they first started making the show they had a ridiculously low budget [200 dollars to be exact, and this part is regarding the KTMAs or Season 0.] so most resources were pretty cheap and the whole show had a cozy little DIY feel to it. i guess they grew found of it and decided to keep that feeling. and it's paid off because this year, they celebrated 27 [um or 29 ill check later] years with an 11th season!) ENDING OF THAT BIG SPIEL SORRY and i also like 17776 which is a comic thing about immortal existentialism and the future of football (if you cant tell already i have really obscure interests oops) but hey im free to talk whenever im online lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Windstrider
Admin
Windstrider

SUP NERDSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUP NERDSSS   SUP NERDSSS EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 12:39 pm

Eyy! -waves- The low budget thing kinda reminds me of the original Star Trek, which I haven't binge-watched in a while. Even if it had a 'cheesy' look or feel to it, it's still such an entertaining and cool show. I actually have a stuffed tribble. x'D I'm that person who's totally into collecting stuff lol.
Back to top Go down
https://crimsondawnpack.forumotion.com
securitron
Founding Member
securitron

SUP NERDSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUP NERDSSS   SUP NERDSSS EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 12:42 pm

Cool! I've never actually seen Star Trek tbh but I should probably watch it some day. And pretty much to sum up MST3K its a dude and his robot pals stuck in space watching bad movies, honestly I just really love robots
Back to top Go down
Windstrider
Admin
Windstrider

SUP NERDSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUP NERDSSS   SUP NERDSSS EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 12:57 pm

I always liked the robots in Star Wars. The little mouse bots were so cute, and all the robots had such unique designs.

Anyway, I'll have to check that out lol. But first, I slept way in and have to hurry the heck up and take a shower. I'm probably going kayaking later. It was supposed to be yesterday so of course I didn't take a friggin shower since I expected to go outside and get all sweaty, but I ended up not going. But hopefully today it will tire me out enough that it forces me to go to bed early. Lately I've been trying to normalize my schedule because I actually want to get up in the morning, at about 9 (or even 8 eventually but tbh 9 is fine by me).
Back to top Go down
securitron
Founding Member
securitron

SUP NERDSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUP NERDSSS   SUP NERDSSS EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 6:09 pm

Oh cool! I haven't seen star wars yet either (pathetic, i know only like two movies) but DANG ya better get goin, and good luck on the sleep schedule thing!
Back to top Go down
Windstrider
Admin
Windstrider

SUP NERDSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUP NERDSSS   SUP NERDSSS EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 6:47 pm

securitron wrote:
Oh cool! I haven't seen star wars yet either (pathetic, i know only like two movies) but DANG ya better get goin, and good luck on the sleep schedule thing!
I haven't seen them in so long tho, and I haven't seen the new one either lol. So we're kinda even. xD And honestly I'm that person who only watches/reads/listens to/whatever based on my interests and not what's necessarily popular, so I don't even know crap about most of the 'most popular' music artists and bands. I just listen to whatever I like and put it on a playlist. I don't like to bother myself with memorizing names or facts or whatever about bands/music artists. It's just not the most important thing on the planet for me. If I remember or happen to really like a particular one, I'll maybe know the name. If not, whatever. -shrug- As long as I've got the song bookmarked or liked, and I recognize the name when I see it, that's fine.

Also I just ended up not going today because, pardon the tmi, my stomach feels gross lately. So probably not going kayaking till next week. I'm like...whyy...it's finally so nice outside. I could be in the pool or kayaking!
Back to top Go down
securitron
Founding Member
securitron

SUP NERDSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUP NERDSSS   SUP NERDSSS EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 6:50 pm

aaaaa cool! im kinda the same way, but i just have weird interests in general anyway lol, and also about the pack roster thing, how do i post there? or am i just not able to, i have all my info i just need to crop a picture of Sappho lol
Back to top Go down
Windstrider
Admin
Windstrider

SUP NERDSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUP NERDSSS   SUP NERDSSS EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 7:21 pm

Copy the text for the form and fill it out in a reply like this. Or you mean it's not letting you reply to that topic?
Back to top Go down
securitron
Founding Member
securitron

SUP NERDSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUP NERDSSS   SUP NERDSSS EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 7:36 pm

its not letting me reply, it says im not allowed
Back to top Go down
Windstrider
Admin
Windstrider

SUP NERDSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUP NERDSSS   SUP NERDSSS EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 7:52 pm

Oh. Lemme fix that then, I probably clicked the wrong setting by accident.

Edit: It should be fixed now. I had just put the wrong settings on it earlier.
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

SUP NERDSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUP NERDSSS   SUP NERDSSS EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 10:13 pm

Ayee welcome!! Nice to see more faces here.

~Nico
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SUP NERDSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUP NERDSSS   SUP NERDSSS Empty

Back to top Go down

SUP NERDSSS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Dawn Pack :: Pack Members :: Icebreakers-
Jump to: