Crimson Dawn Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Dawn Pack

Official site of the Crimson Dawn Pack

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What tv shows do you like and why?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Windstrider
Admin
Windstrider

What tv shows do you like and why? Empty
PostSubject: What tv shows do you like and why?   What tv shows do you like and why? EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 12:47 pm

Also show recommendations.

Big Bang Theory because it's funny, original, and always entertaining. You can really just sit down and watch it whenever, or even multitask while watching if you have to get something done. Tho it's better if you're not multitasking so you don't miss anything.

The original Star Trek never gets old. It's original, entertaining, and a classic. And how can anyone not love tribbles?

Expedition Unknown with Josh Gates is an awesome show. I have a huge travel bucket list and wanted to be either an archaeologist or paleontologist when I was younger (still kinda want to), so this show is obviously my cup of tea. It's really cool because you get to learn about all kinds of places, cultures, and history, and better yet, it's not boring like a lot of history classes can become. Josh is pretty cool because he puts a humorous spin on things and is a chill person. Definitely not the 'stuffy professor' type at all; if he was a teacher or college professor, that would be great lol.

Cooking shows like Iron Chef, Cake Boss, Cupcake Wars, and Bizarre Foods. I enjoy cooking and baking, so I like these kind of shows. And....FOOD -drools- xD

Also this might sound boring but nature documentaries, especially the ocean and Africa ones. Despite having a fear of deep water or the open ocean (well you can't see the bottom or the shoreline, not to mention the awful storms with the giant, super tall waves...I ain't going out there lol) I find the ocean and its life fascinating and have loved anything aquatic since I was little. I had fish or ocean themed stuff all over and loved (and still love) going to the Baltimore Aquarium. Anyway I think it's really interesting to watch because you learn about all kinds of critters you never even knew existed, and with the video quality, you can almost feel like you're there.

Last edited by Windstrider on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more.)
Back to top Go down
https://crimsondawnpack.forumotion.com
Bluace
Founding Member
Bluace

PostSubject: Re: What tv shows do you like and why?   What tv shows do you like and why? EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 5:25 pm

I like tv shows like Pit Bulls and Parolees, The Amazing Dr. Pol, Literally like anything on Animal Planet, the Discovery channel, the History channel, or National Geographic.

I love animals and learning about them and taking care, of them really
anything including animals grabs my attention, especially documentaries, I LOVE documentaries.
Back to top Go down
Windstrider
Admin
Windstrider

PostSubject: Re: What tv shows do you like and why?   What tv shows do you like and why? EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 6:06 pm

Bluace wrote:
I like tv shows like Pit Bulls and Parolees, The Amazing Dr. Pol, Literally like anything on Animal Planet, the Discovery channel, the History channel, or National Geographic.

I love animals and learning about them and taking care, of them really
anything including animals grabs my attention, especially documentaries, I LOVE documentaries.

What tv shows do you like and why? Icon_pawlike
Back to top Go down
https://crimsondawnpack.forumotion.com
securitron
Founding Member
securitron

PostSubject: Re: What tv shows do you like and why?   What tv shows do you like and why? EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 7:46 pm

Yall probably already know what I'm gonna say. Yeah, it's MST3K. but honestly who doesn't love roasting really crappy movies with a dude and some robots? BOY I SURE DO

i mean i also really like steven universe
Back to top Go down
Fern
Founding Member
Fern

PostSubject: Re: What tv shows do you like and why?   What tv shows do you like and why? EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Umm dog and cat shows AND WOLVES HAH I LUUVVV THEM NO REASON I JUST LOVE THEMMMMMMMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What tv shows do you like and why?   What tv shows do you like and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

What tv shows do you like and why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Dawn Pack :: Chat :: General chat-
Jump to: